Welcome To GLOW
“I have helped 100’s of women get in and stay in the best shape of their lives through fitness and nutritional programs that are simple, manageable, easy to follow and get great results.
- I don’t do gimmicks.
- I don’t do lotions & potions.
- I don’t do low carb.
- I DO fitness & nutrition that is easy to follow and sustainable for life.
- I DO support when you need it and as much as you need.
- I DO write programs that get you the results you want without ruling your life!
I have combined online training for convenience with the support of a live success coach and trainer (that would be me!) to help you create the healthy lifestyle you want.
Glow was founded by executive director Jenny Moore. Jenny’s experience in the fitness industry is as varied as it is long, having been involved in owning and operating four gymnasiums, a personal training studio and 5 taekwondo schools over the last 19 years.
In her Taekwondo career Jenny currently has her 4th Degree Black Belt, has been State and National contact sparring champion 6 time and has had the honour of being appointed team trainer for the Victorian Women’s Black Belt Team in 2001.
In this time Jenny also developed Boxkick, a martial arts to music program developed for Martial Art’s school owners so they could increase their schools income by introducing this popular type of program to their schools safely.
Qualifications & Associations
- Fitness Australia Level 3 Registration (highest there is).
- Certificates 3 & 4 in Fitness specialising in Personal Training.
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo.
- Certificates in bootcamp / punchfit and other similar courses.
- Registered as a First Aid Training Qualified, Personal Trainer, Gym Instructor with Fitness Australia.
- Member of Fitnation
- Member of The Australian Fitness Network.
- Qualified Coach with Results Coaching Systems since 2003.
- If your main focus is to lose weight and tone up then the Slimdown Program is best for you.
- If you want to drop bodyfat and build a toned and muscular physique then the Total Body Transformation Program is for you.
- If you want to get in shape for a fun run or triathlon or something then Get Fit is the program for you.
- Lastly if you want to wear the wedding dress of your dreams for the big day and need to get in shape to fit into that perfect dress then this is the one for you.
- If you want to work on anti wrinkle facial massage and remedial work.
All Glow programs include:
- Regularly updated, individualised cardio and resistance programs incorporating special requirements, such as exercises for lower back injuries, at no additional cost
- Practical and easy-to-follow eating plans
- Access to our interactive online journal to easily record progress
- Weekly Progress Reporting to ensure members are sticking to their Argera Anti Wrinkle Beauty program and to tweak as needed
- Monthly Progress Reporting to check on physical progress
- Individual web page within the Glow Women online community to blog and interact with other Glow Women
- Personal contact with Executive Director, Jenny, three times each week
- Phone and email support from Michelle as needed
- NEWS UPDATES: (09.01.2015)
- Health & Beauty – one of the fastest ways to give yourself a beauty makeover is to bring on a new hair style for 2015. A quick tip is to go in for luxury hair extensions – the celebrity look for 2015. Check out your local hair salon for details.
I signed up for a 12-Week Total Body Transformation Program shortly after the birth of my child after gaining more than 20kgs during my pregnancy and having a fitness level of zero. Jenny designed a program for me aimed at regaining my fitness, strength and vitality with the added benefit of weight loss too. The program was specifically designed so that it progressed and changed to suit my changing body and the support I gained from Jenny throughout the 12 weeks was incredible. I have done a 12 week program through another online training company previously where I paid a lot more money but I got very little support. Jenny was available whenever I needed her and she really cared. It wasn’t always easy for me, adapting to so many changes going on in my life and my body, but Jenny was always a positive, inspiring support person who helped keep me focus and helped me get back on track when I lost it.
The results, I am now just 2kgs away from my pre-pregnancy weight, I fit into all my pre-pregnancy clothes again and I am fitter than I have ever been. This has made such a huge impact on my confidence and self-esteem! Now, I can now run 8kms, lift heavier weights than I’ve ever been able to, I have a nice strong core again and I am training for the 10km run at Gold Coast Marathon in July… and my baby isn’t even 6 months old yet.
Thank you Jenny. The effort was worth it because the most important outcome of this program is that I feel like “me” again! I look forward to training with you again soon. .